300 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
The eagerness to know what Yoga is, about several benefits and other info that one is desperate to know all mentioned and described so well if one goes for 300 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh. There are several things that one must move for. About About 300 hour course, detailed info is below mentioned:
Types of Yoga
Flow Yoga, Hatha vinyasa, Ashtanga Yoga, Power Yoga, Sivananda Yoga, Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga, Iyengar Yoga, Restorative Yog,Vinyasa flow Yoga.
Type of Yoga Therapies
Yog for back pain, Yog for constipation, Yog for high blood pressure, Yog for IBS, Yoga for diabetes, Yog for heart disease, Yoga for pregnancy, Yog for positive health, Yog for looking young, Yog for arthritis, Yog for asthma, Yog for headache and migraine,Yog for neck pain and more.
The provision is at its best like expert teachers are responsible for teaching Yoga to the interested candidates. In all six-seven classes will take place on the daily basis with the aim of focusing on breathing exercise, vinyasa Yoga, and various yoga therapies, and framework via specific teacher of that field. Through Yoga one will find great change ability as well as self-practice at advance level. Group size: Size of the group does matter. Usually most of the institutes prefer for 15 at a time
Features- 300-hours Yoga teacher training course in Rishikesh
- The Yoga teacher training certificate course in Rishikesh is suitable for all. One can look for the best training institutes and mark the excellence by availing proper lessons and therapy practices.
- The course includes detailed explanation of asanas, and effect of therapy on himan physiology as well as anatomy
- In most of the training institutions, students will be suggested various ways for leading a healthy life that will release the stress and help in curing the diseases from body.
- Various styles of Yoga are taught like Vinyasa, Raja Yoga, power, Sivananda, and more
- Usually training is not costly including meals as well as accommodation.
- Most of the schools where Yoga is taught in Rishikesh located in peaceful atmosphere and amidst nature.
Delineation of syllabus
Though course syllabus for Yoga varies from one institute to another. However the common syllabus is given below:
Meaning of Yoga, History of Yoga, characteristics of Yoga, basis of Yoga therapy, integrated approach of Yoga
In this module, students are taught about the concept of health, diseases, and mechanisms of diseases as per Yoga, disappearance of disease according to body, soul, and mind
This is consisted of physiology of stress, how stress brings psychosomatic ailments, management of stress via Yoga.
Mind, Soul, and body approach and its usage in understanding the development of disease and removal of disease.
In this module, students are taught yoga for common psycho- somatic ailment such as back pain, Yoga for IBS, high blood pressure, Yoga for Sciatica Yoga for Diabetes, Asthma, constipation and various other diseases, prenatal Yoga, Yoga in pregnancy, and post-natal Yoga also the part of this module in most of the training institutions in Rishikesh
This module consisted of Concept and meaning of Multi-style Yoga, chair Yoga to treat Physiological issues, basis of dynamic and static forms of Yoga, Power Yoga, rope Yoga, Flow Yoga, Sivananda Yoga, Hatha vinyasa, Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga, Iyengar Yoga, Restorative Yoga, Vinyasa flow Yoga, Pranayama, Meditation, and Teaching methodology.
Teaching Methodology as well as principles of teaching, and teaching practice.
In this module, one is taught about Ayurveda- , use of Ayurveda as per dosha and ways for diagnosing and curing the diseases, usage of Ayurveda for sequencing and practicing of Yoga.
Schedule followed for 300-hours Yoga teacher training India
In 300 hours yoga teacher training, the following schedule is followed in most of the training institutions:
» 06:00: Wake up
» 06:30: Pranayama /kriya
» 08:00: Tea
» 08:15: Yoga therapy/multi style
» 10:00: Breakfast
» 11:00: lecture
» 12:45: lunch
» 01:30: karma Yoga
» 02:00: rest/self-study
» 03:30: lecture on Anatomy
» 04:30: lecture on Yoga Philosophy
» 05:30: Asana practice/ teaching practice
» 06:45: dinner
» 07:30: self-study/cultural program
» 10:00: Light off
Process to apply for 300 hours Yoga Training in Rishikesh
Fill the application form for which you are planning to apply into. After getting approval from the Yoga school, make sure for depositing the fee. There are some institutions where money is transferred to directly into the bank. As there are many options for paying the amount at every institution, select the one most suitable to you.
Eligibility to apply
Those who are really looking forward with high hopes to the part of Yoga after completing 200 hours Yoga can for 300 hours as well. In any of the Yoga school in Rishikesh, this eligibility is strictly followed. It is for those students those who have some experince in Yoga in the past. After filling the form, an email will be sent and then bookings can be made just after paying the amount for course.
Accreditation Related Info
Once course is over, Association for Yoga and Meditation will facilitate with the Diploma which is recognized globally. This course certified by Indian Yoga Alliance for 300 hours Yoga teacher training.
Payment and Refunds related info
- Registration as well as deposit will be reserved in every Yoga training institute
- After catching registration form, one will be sent with the link for depositing for securing the spot in any of the institute for 300 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh.
- The money one deposited will not be refunded
- The balance of the yoga fee need to be paid on the arrival of the Yoga day. This can be done with EUR/INR/USD/AUD
Evaluation as well as Certification Info
In order to attain diploma for 300-hour Yoga course, student is required to attend 4 weeks duration course which is consisted of eight different Yoga modules. In case is a student has already completed the any of the modules then he/she will go through a test just to know the level of proficiency
Every yoga training institute located in Rishikesh follows it own code of conduct. Some of the common points are as follows:
- One needs to punctual and reach to class on time. 95% attendance is mandatory
- Be polite in class and maintain positive environment
- Maintain silence
- Sleep on time at night
- Dedication is highly required