200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
Why 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh? The course like 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh will make aware of the yoga philosophy, history, and will make you master of various asanas with the effect of anatomy. This training programme comprises of meditation, chanting etc that increase body strength and properties. The entire training will bring the understanding of diet intake, cleansing rituals, and proper discipline. For becoming a good yoga teacher, these is basic info one is expected to be aware of.
The training program aims that you become a successful yoga instructor by taking registration in the Yoga classes. These classes held in various yoga learning schools located in Rishikesh. Through yoga training course, one gets insight in various areas of practice and provides an opportunity for becoming a registered yoga instructor. Through regular yoga practice one can enrich personal life and others as well. This help in making life compassionate and create a humanitarian community all around.
200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh-An Overview:
- Training will be provisioned via learned and trained yoga teachers
- After the completion of course, one will be facilitated by certificate
- The course is tailor made for beginners, intermediate as well as advanced level yoga students.
- Accommodation facility is like ice on the cake because this will add ease to students
- Teachers providing yoga course have deep roots traditionally as well as traditionally in communication and vision
- Training is well in budget thus no worries for cost incurred in training classes
- Caring and supportive team always there around
- Offers a chance to get closer to Indian culture and tradition
The schedule for 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh depends from one training school to another. Though usually a tight schedule is followed and training period includes maximum 6-7 hours per day. The training concentrates on making one well-versed with the contents in the course. It is again reminded that every school follows its own schedule like waking time, yoga postures, lectures, anatomy, chanting, Pranayama, etc. The meals comprise of fresh fruits, green tea, and special yoga meals etc. Most of the training institutes ask for written homework which let instructors help to make out how much the last lesson is clear. Yogic practice believes in moving to bed early and this is followed in every training institute in Rishikesh. The techniques of 200 hours is divided systematically like 20-25 hours are given to anatomy, 30 hours to ethical conduct, 15 hours to practice and so on.
In 200 hours yoga teacher training, the following schedule is followed in most of the training institutions:
» 06:00 - 06:30 AM Yogic cleansing Process (Half an hour)
» 06:30 - 09:00 AM Yoga Practice (Postures, Breathing, Pranayama & Meditation)
» 09:00 - 10:30 AM Breakfast
» 10:30 - 11:30 AM Lecture Session 1 (Hatha Yoga/Philosophy/Anatomy)
» 11:30 - 12:30 PM Lecture Session 2 (Hatha Yoga/Philosophy/Anatomy)
» 12:30 - 02:00 PM Lunch
» 02:30 - 04:00 PM Lecture Session 3 (Hatha Yoga/Philosophy/Anatomy)
» 04:00 - 06:00 PM Yoga Practice (Postures & Breathing)
» 06:00 - 07:00 PM Yoga Nidra, Mantra Chanting & Meditation
» 07:00 - 08:30 PM Dinner
» 09:00 PM Lights Off
Syllabus Revealed for 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh includes the following:
- All about Yoga Philosophy
- Introduction to Yoga
- Where Yoga Actually Originated Came?
- About three Paths of Yoga -Karma, Bhakti and Jnana
- Consciousness and Awareness
- Evolution of awareness
- Evolution of elements (according Sankhya darshan)
- Panch kosha (five sheaths over consciousness)
- Annamaya kosha or physical sheath, Gross body, Conscious state
- Panch-tatva or Five-elements, Sapt-dhatu,Seven-tissues
- Pranamaya kosha (energy sheath), Subtle body, Subconscious state
- Panch-prana or five vital airs
- Karmendriya or five organ of actions
- Nadi or subtle energy channels
- Tri-shakti or tried energy
- Shat-Chakra (six centre of energy-transformation)
- Kundalini and Granthis
- Manomaya kosha (mental sheath) – Subtle body – Subconscious state
- Manas (mind), Buddhi (lower intellect), Chitta (memory), Ahamkar (ego)
- Jnanedriya (five senses)
- Dhayan or meditation
- Samadhi or self-realization
- Jnanamaya kosha (intuitive sheath) – Subtle body – Subconscious state
- Panch-klesha (five causes of pain and miseries)
- Raja yoga and hatha yoga
- Yama, Niyama or social and personal rules and regulations
- Buddhi (higher intellect)
- Four-sutra (preface of Patanjali’s Yog sutra)
- Asana or physical posture
- Ananadmaya kosha (bliss sheath) – Causal body – Unconscious state
- Turiya - Pure consciousness
- Pranayama or breathing techniques
- Pratyahara or withdrawal of the mind from the senses
- Dharna or concentration
Details about Syllabus: Evaluation & Certification Process:
- One needs to go through assessments which are based on written and practical evaluation.
- Evaluation takes place after students attained at least 90% attendance.
- Conduct of student conduct is the part of assessment
What is taught at length?
200 hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh is the special training given to students so that they become versatile in passing on yoga to others as well. If one is genuinely interested that there is a need to register themselves into any of the yoga training institute located in Rishikesh. Ethics is the part of training including Yoga: All the institutes in Rishikesh adopts the old approach to yoga that aims at inculcating wisdom in students. Learning process goes along with the teaching process that leads to attain ethical practices side by side in students. Day starts with Dincharya or daily regimen. Activities are already planned as per the seasonal code of conduct. Students are taught behavior chemistry. Students are taught the different ways and rules that every person needs to follow in the society. This behavior is important to learn and every training course of Yoga go with it. The training is much different from others and students must be aware of it in advance.
Code of Conduct followed During Course:
- Discipline is maintained during any of the training programs
- Those who show disrespect to rules as well as regulations shall be terminated.
- If found absent from the planned program without any permission from teacher then this would be considered as breach of discipline
- Food wastage, time management, payment options, refund policy etc need to be aware of before seeking admission to the course.
200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Schedule 2017 to 2018
*Note: USD 1100 Twin Sharing, USD 1300 Single Occupancy